Cheers! You’ve landed among friends – in a community of wine drinkers. Now all you have to do is join in.
- You must be 18 years old or over to join and participate with the Tesco Wine Community.
- We’re all here to help each other find great wines! So when you contribute remember to treat others the way you’d want to be treated yourself.
- We all want this to be a nice place to be, so please do your bit (No selling or swearing!)
- Like most places on the web, please only upload stuff you own – and if you don’t, you should get the permission of the owner before uploading it.
- Tesco will be joining in and keeping an eye on everyone to make sure content meets the guidelines outlined below.
- If we can’t help; we will try and direct you to someone who can!
- Tesco will ensure your personal details are held securely and privately.
- Tesco will maintain the site to offer continued service and access to your own contributions and data in accordance with our usual high standards.
- In return Tesco has the right to expect users joining this community to support, adhere to and police its guidelines. If you see a post that doesn’t sit in the guidelines above, please report it to us using the report button.
- Tesco reserves the right to remove contributions and users who seek to promote alternative commercial products and services.
Tesco (as represented by the community manager) has the same right to flag content from any source, as any other member of this community and therefore to edit, move, lock or delete any message we deem inappropriate or disruptive and ban any user at our sole discretion.
Any posts with profanities, racist, sexist, abusive, threatening, defamatory, or obscene content in them will be deleted. Any posts which contain illegal material will also be deleted. Any posts with a link directing users to any information or content that, if posted on the forum, would constitute a violation of the Guidelines or Conditions of Use will be deleted.