***CLOSED*** WIN A Wine Trip To New Zealand!
This competition is now closed! Thank you to everyone who entered to win!
Congratulations to sweetandfruity who is the winner our the amazing wine trip to New Zealand with Invivo!!
And for the runners-up...
- A fabulous mixed case of six Invivo wines goes to... benjinat17
- A limited production Invivo Pinot Noir in bespoke wooden gift box goes to... Yvonne_Wine
- An Invivo gift set, including a bottle of Invivo Sauvignon Blanc goes to... Gecko
Well done everyone!
We have teamed up with the internationally acclaimed winery Invivo
to offer our Tesco Wine Community members the chance to win a spectacular seven-night trip for two to New Zealand! Plus we have three fantastic runners-up prizes!
To enter, simply log in (if you haven't already) and describe below, in 20 words or less, the brilliant award-winning Invivo Sauvignon Blanc
!The fabulous prize includes:
- Return flights from a London based airport to New Zealand*
- Luxury accommodation for five nights in Auckland
- Two night accommodation at the Invivo winery
- Private vineyard and winery tour at Invivo
- Private wine tasting and blending session with winemaker Rob Cameron
- Dinner with the Invivo teamThere are three runners-up prize:
- A fabulous mixed case of six Invivo wines
- A limited production Invivo Pinot Noir in bespoke wooden gift box
- An Invivo gift set, including a bottle of Invivo Sauvignon Blanc
Good luck everyone!
*Specific travel dates apply (see below)Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the competition.
2. Only one entry per household will be considered
3. Entries must be submitted online. To enter the competition members need to login onto the Community and leave a response to the discussion to describe Invivo Sauvignon Blanc
in 20 words or less. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 26 August 2012.
5. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
6. The winner(s) will be chosen at random. Prize winners will be notified by email on 27 August 2012 and announced on Tesco.com/winecommunity
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The first prize is return flights for two to New Zealand, including accommodation for 7 nights, private vineyard tour and tasting plus dinner with the Invivo team. Travel restrictions apply: winners must be available to travel between 01 November 2012 – 10 December 2012 or 15 February – 15 April 2013. Winners must advise of their preferred travel dates by 01 October 2012. Travel insurance and extras not mentioned are not included and are the winners responsibility. The 3 runners’ up prizes are: a mixed case of Invivo wines, an Invivo Pinot Noir and an Invivo gift set.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. There are no cash alternatives.
10. Where a prize is not claimed within 7 days of the prize winner being notified, the judges may choose an alternative winner.
11. By entering the competition you agree to these terms and to receive offers and information about Tesco products and services.
12. Winners must agree to their names and photographs being used for promotional purposes.
13. Copyright in all material submitted as entries rests with the promoter.
14. Promoter: Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, EN8 9SL.edited by Liliane Osborne on 25/09/2012
Report this post